(Local and E-Design)
Cottage Industry offers an affordable way to decorate your space using elements you already have, that you love and mixing them with new or vintage pieces, creating comfortable, inviting, layered, and collected interiors.
Option 1 - Help Me A Little
- Gerneral Consultation - I visit your home and we talk about what you want, what you like, and what stays and what goes. We'll talk color, furniture (including placement), fabric, lighting and accessories. This consultation may be all you need to get inspired and confident to get decorating. However, should you need more guidance, check out the offerings in Option 2.
Option 2 - Help Me A Little More
The next step in helping you to create an interior you love is to create Design Concept Boards, often times called "Mood Boards". Your boards will include:
- A custom design board (inspiration board)
- Product suggestions (furniture, art, decor, fabric, accessories)
- Product source list (shopping list)
- Paint color recommendations
- Ideas for improving current pieces (furniture transformations)
- Basic suggestions for placement of furniture and accessories
- Two revisions after completion (in case something in the plan isn't quite right)
Your board will be sent to you via e-mail or regular mail upon completion. Additional revisions or add-ons beyond the two included in your plan, will be charged appropriately based on the extent of the revision. You will receive your design concept plan within 5-10 business days from purchase.
Option 3 - Help Me A Whole Lot
- Design Concept Plans
- Furniture Placement
- Shopping Services
* Contact for specific project rates and package price savings
Chicago and the greater Chicagoland area, E- Design Services also available
Contact Cottage Industry via the contact form or at: email@example.com to schedule services, discuss projects, and rates.