Not local or prefer to work via e-mail? Cottage Industry can still offer you an affordable way to decorate your space using elements you already have that you love and mixing them with new or vintage pieces, creating comfortable, inviting, layered, and collected interiors...all from the convienence of your computer.
Our E-Decorating service will create an interior space you love through the use of a custom Design Concept Plan, based on a consultation and photos of your room(s). Your plan will include:
- A custom design board (inspiration board)
- Product suggestions (furniture, art, decor, fabric, accessories)
- Product source list (shopping list)
- Paint color recommendations
- Ideas for improving current pieces (furniture transformations)
- Basic suggestions for placement of furniture and accessories
- Two revisions after completion (in case something in the plan isn't quite right)
Your plan will be sent to you via e-mail upon completion. Additional revisions or add-ons beyond the two included in your plan, will be charged appropriately based on the extent of the revision. You will receive your design concept plan within 5-10 business days from purchase.
- Living, Dining, and Bedrooms - $125 ea
- Kitchens - $150 ea
- Office/Craft Rooms - $100 ea
- Bathrooms, Entryways/Mud Rooms, and Laundry Rooms - $100 ea
- Patios, Porches, and Decks - $150-250 ea (depending on size)
* All design concept plans are sent via email to print out
Payment Policies and Getting Started:
Payment for services due at project booking via PayPal (you will be emailed an invoice) or you may pay by credit card over the phone (Cottage Industry will contact you via phone for payment after we have communicated by email/contact form). Prior to a consultation or other service, you will receive a client design questionnaire to be completed and e-mailed before consultation/services are begun.